Graphene, a wonder material discovered just few years ago has limitless applications across almost all the industries and is set to redefine the course of next generation advanced materials. G1 Wonder focuses on R&D and manufacturing of various products. It is one of the first companies in the country that specializes in integration of graphene into number of applications and create value added proposition. The founders of G1 are experts from Graphite industry with nearly a decade-long experience. They specialize in making different forms of graphene and composites for multiple applications. The company partners with industry players in the domains such as filtration, polymers, construction, energy and textiles to solve their unique challenges through the power of graphene-nanotechnology.
We have applied for number of patents in different fields.
We introduced world’s first masks with antimicrobial Graphene-Silver Nanotechnology Membrane inside that destroys viruses and bacteria in seconds upon contact. The technology has been tested with number of viruses and bacteria at NABL certified laboratories. These masks are washable, breathable, pollution resistant, anti-viral and anti-odour.
The company has recently introduced new product range of Filters for Air Conditioners using Graphene-silver nanotechnology which purifies in room air including sterilizing airborne microbes along with filtration of dust particles and reduced harmful VOC/gases.
Graphene- The enabling material
Some of the amazing properties of graphene that makes it a league apart from any other material known to mankind are as follows:
- Large surface are to volume ratio: due to the 2D morphology, it has one of the highest surface areas among all the materials knows.
- Customizable shape, size and chemical nature: the synthesis process can be decided to achieve the required type of graphene with respect to the application.
- Excellent conductivity: graphene has both exceptionally high thermal and electrical conductivity owing to the free electrons on its surface. For eg: thermal conductivity of graphene is > 5000 W.m-1. K-1 compared to ~2000W.m-1.K-1 for graphite.
- Mechanical strength: due to the hexagonal lattice of the graphene sheet, graphene has been touted as the strongest material and is ~200 times stronger than steel and ~5 times lighter than aluminium.
With all these exceptional properties and remarkable applications, Graphene has been rightly called a revolutionary material and the research has barely scratched the surface of what this “Wonder Material” has to offer.
Knowing about graphene is one thing, but understanding graphene at its atomic level is another thing. The team has expertise in mining of natural graphite, its exfoliation from natural graphite and further synthesizing it with different nanoparticles according to the desired application.
We understand the complexities and further tweaking of graphene around its properties.This is one of the key reasons that graphene manufactured at our plant is of high quality which has best functionality. Further that has been appreciated by many industry leaders who are already using graphene into their existing production line.
Further for the consistency and control in the quality all our natural graphite raw material is sourced from our sister concern mines in Tanzania which has one of the best available natural graphite flakes in the world.
The company has applied patents with regards to marine disaster management and one related to use-case in the oil industry. Soon these products shall be revealed post its pilot stage testing.
Since the inception of the company, within the shortest duration of time the company has launched successfully number of graphene based technological products and has started generating revenue from them. It is one of the first graphene company to develop the product and prove the technology in a very short span of time.
The company is developing products related to the following industries and plans to be in the field of:
- Air and water filtration –
- in supply source / OEM supply and consumer products as well.
- TG – OEM – AC Manufacturers, OEMs,
- Retailers / Distributors – AC Installers, AC Servicing, Large format retails (LFR) like Walmart etc.
- Energy – in supply source – in Lithium Ion / other range of rechargeable batteries where graphene will be used in the anode in these batteries
- Petroleum – In supply source – We have developed technology for usecase in petroleum products which shall be revealed in the coming times.
- Textiles – Our specialized composite – NM GTx made using graphene-silver to be used in textile during processing of yarn / cloth / fibre which shall add antimicrobial, anti-odor and other properties to their cloth
- TG – Textile mills, large manufacturers
- Polymers – Polymers has endless usecase in itself. Adding graphene in polymers can add and enhance properties which the traditional polymers were unable to provide.
- Construction – Usecase in cement / concrete
Based on the developments in the above fields, we believe in next 1 year, we’ll be in next stage (production and sales) for products related to Air and water filtration, Oil Sorbent Pads, Textile and Polymers.
Alongside, we are also focusing on developing team of in-house experts in the fields mentioned above, which will our next power source (our people). We plan to connect as many experts (entrepreneurs as well) with us and get associated with them which then will be our driving forces in each sectors.
The applications of graphene are limitless, ranging from electronics to filtration, from energy to construction and from coating to sensors. The applications of graphene have no bounds. These wide ranging applications of graphene in every field is because owes of the outstanding properties of the graphene sheet. For example, when being used in “filtration and purification” (air, water and oil) domain, the large surface area and functional groups on the graphene’s surface plays a key role; however, when the “energy” application of graphene are being studied, the interlayer distance between the graphene sheets as well as its electrical conductivity plays the key role. The type of graphene used (varied physical and chemical nature) varies with the particular application at hand.
Tested at the following Labs for different Microbes
SITRA, Himway Test House, Seagull Bio Solutions, Biotech Testing Services, ITS Laboratories, CEG Test House
** Tested at government approved lab as per ISO 20743 & ISO 18184 with anti-microbial activity ( View )